GCU-OCD20 is designed for Professional detection of any optical and optoelectronic devices, hidden covert pinhole cameras, telephoto lenses, binoculars, even in intense daylight and compete darkness.
· Lens Detection: GCU-OCD20 allows you to visually register any lens in the form of a bright spot on the underlying background. Visualization of the observed objects is via a built-in electronic pseudo binocular.
· Superior Functionality: The unit also allows you to detect hidden optoelectronic devices through such obstacles such as glass (including tinted), plexiglass and translucent mirrors.
· External Output: To register high-quality images on the device can be connected to a monitor via standard video format CCIR. (can be shipped with additional cables and 5” monitor GCU-OCD20M)
· Robust Military Specification: The device is dust -Waterproofing and housing can be mounted on a tripod.
· Detection distance pupils CER 1 mm in diameter
· Minimum 1 m
· Maximum 15 m
· Field of view of the receiving channel (HxV) 6 ° x 8 °
· The field of laser illumination (HxV) 2 ° .. 6 °
· Continuous operation on battery 5 hours
· Power supply unit: Battery 7B, 4400 mA hour
· AC adapter 220V/50Hz - 12V, 1,5 A
· Power 5 W
· Overall dimensions 240 x160 x 80mm
· Weight 1,6 kg with battery
these product complies with federal law. It is designed for use only on a device that you own or with the owner's permission